Friday, May 11, 2012

Let Your Feelings Show About To Launch



I’m really thrilled to soon be introducing my book, Let Your Feelings Show. Although, I never set out to write this book, it’s been an exciting journey and I’ve learned a lot. It happened because I couldn’t find what I was looking for. I wanted a book to recommend to parents to help them explain emotions to their children. Although there were books about specific emotions, I wanted a basic primer that explained all the emotions and their purpose. Since I couldn’t find it, I just went ahead and wrote it. It’s almost done and I think it’s a really helpful guide. It lays out in clear language and with examples and illustrations the purpose of each of our basic eight emotions. My hope is that all children learn a language for their emotions and it becomes as common as learning shapes, colors or the alphabet.

No comments:

Post a Comment